Take the African safari holiday excitement to another level and spend 12 Days in a country little known to African safari crowds. The 12 Day Explore Uganda’s Hidden Gems trip is a scheduled safari package that is set to leave on designated dates.
The Explore Uganda’s Hidden Gems trip will start and end in Entebbe (your entry point into the country), then take you through the emerald green blanket that covers western Uganda, through the African savanna plains of Lake Mburo NP, Queen Elizabeth NP, Murchison Falls NP and Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary, eyeballing the ‘Big 5’ animals up close, together with outstanding personal service. It just does not get any better than this. With African safari game drives, boat safaris and nature hikes, its the closest you can get to an authentic Africa holiday, raw and in the lap of luxury.
The Explore Uganda’s Hidden Gems trip also takes you into the Abertine mountain jungles of Bwindi Impenetrable NP to meet the gentle giants in their natural cradle. Seeing the mountain gorillas will be the highlight of this trip. Are you coming?
- 20th Feb – 03rd March 2021
- 08th – 19th March 2021
- 15th May – 26th May 2021
- 25th Jul – 05th Aug 2021
- 23rd Oct – 3rd Nov 2021
- 23rd Dec – 03rd Jan 2022
- Day 1: Arrival, check-in – Optional Exc. to Mabamba Swamps – Papyrus Guest House
- Day 2: Lake Mburu NP (Game drive & boat ride) – Rwakobo Rock Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 3: Game drive – Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Nkuringo) – Buninga Forest Trail Walk – Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 4: Gorilla Tracking(Nkuringo or Rushaga gorilla groups) – Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 5: Hike & canoe on Lake Mutanda – Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 6: Hike across Bwindi Impenetrable Forest – Drive to QENP – Kasenyi Safari Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 7: Queen Elizabeth NP (game drives and boat safari in Kazinga Channel) – Kasenyi Safari Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 8: To Kibale Forest via Fort Portal and Hike to the “Top of the World” Primate Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 9: Chimp tracking in Kibale NP and excursion to Bigodi Wetlands – Primate Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 10: Northbound to Murchison Falls NP – Murchison River Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 11: Murchison Falls NP (game drives, boat trips, bottom of falls) – Murchison River Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 12: To Entebbe, Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary en-route. Transfer to the airport for the flight out (B, L)