The 12 Day classic Uganda safari is an adventure holiday that squeezes up time to give you the best of the country’s attractions in less than two weeks. It is a jam-packed tour package, including meeting the giant silverback mountain gorilla and his family in the misty jungles of Bwindi, an encounter with the ancient forest tribe, and hiking across Africa’s oldest rainforest jungle.
The trip also includes walking with chimpanzee troops in Kibale, traversing Uganda’s vast savannah plains to get the closest anyone can ever to Africa’s iconic wildlife animals, and standing at where Sir Samuel Baker stood to gaze at the magnificent Murchison Falls.
The camps on this classic Uganda safari are meticulously selected to give you excellent comfort and safety during your journey. You’ll have a private driver guide and trip manager to make sure everything on the journey is to your expectation. Let yourself free and immerse yourself in local cultures and the untouched wild.
Since this is a PRIVATE classic Uganda safari, travelers will choose their most comfortable travel dates and select accommodation based on availability. Note that you can reschedule this tour anytime for up to 12 months at no cost.
- Day 1: Arrival (Entebbe activities) – Papyrus Guest House/Boutique Hotel No.5
- Day 2: Lake Mburo NP (Game drive & boat ride) – Rwakobo Rock Lodge/Mihingo Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 3: Lake Mburo – Bwindi Impenetrable NP (Nkuringo) – Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 4: Gorilla Tracking (Nkuringo or Rushaga gorilla groups) – Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 5: Canoe on Lake Mutanda – Nkuringo Bwindi Gorilla Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 6: Hike across Bwindi – Drive to QENP – Kasenyi Safari Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 7: Queen Elizabeth NP (game drives and boat safari) – Kasenyi Safari Camp (B, L, D)
- Day 8: Queen Elizabeth – Kibale Forest – Primate Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 9: Chimp tracking & Bigodi nature walk – Primate Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 10: Kibale – Murchison Falls NP – Murchison River Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 11: Murchison game drives & boat trip – Murchison River Lodge (B, L, D)
- Day 12: Murchison – Entebbe via Ziwa Rhino Sanctuary (B, L)